Memorize Trick For Ring:
1. Ring (R) is for Marriage with 2 operations: + (addition of kids), * (multiply asset).
2. (R , +) is Commutative Group
Analogy: your kids are also your wife’s kids, vice versa.
3. (R ,*) is Semi-Group (only closure & associative)
Analogy: your asset to multiply (*) is semi (50%) owned by your wife.
4. Fair distributive law for * with respect to +
=> distribute your asset (a) to your kids (k) & wife (w):
a*(k+w) = a*k + a*w
5. No division (/) operation => Ring can’t be broken.