1. Galois’s mother home-schooling him Latin & other languages before entering Lycée Louis-Le-Grand.
2. William Hamilton: knew 15 languages include Chinese before discovered Quarternions (1,i,j,k) on Monday 16 Oct 1843 walking along Brougham Bridge, Ireland.
3. Pascal, Descartes are philosopher good in writing.
4. Gauss learnt even at old age Russian to read Lobatschefsky’s Non-Euclidean Geometry
5. Cauchy’s father heeded the advice of his neighbour Laplace to teach young Cauchy language before mathematics.