I remembered it was a Pre-U One (JC-1) Physics Quiz:
It is common sense to run as fast as possible – but here is the Physics explanation.
Mathematics and Physics are closely related as disciplines.
Their histories are interwined, sometimes in the person of a single figure such as Newton.
Differential Geometry & Yang-Mills Equation
1. Characteristic class is quadratic.
=> Self-duality equation (Polyakov)
2. Possible to combine the classes with Yang-Mills functional.
[Hint by: S. Novikov, Fields Medal]
Physics Constants = 3R.[n]
1. Light speed c = 3 m/s
2. Gravitational ≈ 6.6 [-11] N.m² /kg²
3. Planck = 6.6 [-34] J.sec
4. Colomb = 9 [-9]
5. Electron weight = 9 [-28] gm
6. Earth rotate around Sun at speed 3  m/sec.
7. g = 9.81 m/s²
Note: Speed of light ‘c‘ from ‘celeritas‘, in Latin (swiftness).
“Chemistry is the hand of Physics; Math is the eye of Physics. ”